Ray was able to take a couple of days off and I had Friday off because of conferences. We decided to stick close to home for this anniversary but rather take a trip to OKC. After a delicious lunch at Mama Roja’s we drove downtown for a stay at the Skirvin Hotel. Waiting to check in, of course we had to stop at Bass Pro Shop. Ray wanted to teach me to shoot.
It didn’t go so well. (This picture was not planned but totally showed how I was feeling. I’m not a shooter!)
We got dinner to go to eat and hang out in our hotel room. I loved the Skirvin! Everything was so nice! We were in a corner room with 2 windows and the view was fun! 
I think I need this chair in my bedroom.
Because we took a trip to OKC what would a tourist do, but go see the bombing memorial. It had been years since we had been.

1 comments:
love the picture of you in the gun... your face is pretty priceless! And I like the stripe shirt you're wearing in the lounge chair... looks familar :) Glad you guys had a fun weekend!
Post a Comment