Thursday, March 18, 2010

House on the Market

We worked really hard to have our house ready to go on the market the first weekend of Spring Break. It was a fun thing to see when we pulled into the driveway.

Our house showed quite a bit that week and so I made several trips to the lake to hang out.

We would walk around for a little bit but but then go back and sit in the car so I could read.
For this showing, we didn't have much notice. I had just gone to the grocery store and didn't have room to put away a bag of chips in the pantry and was about to make some spicy pretzels. So I just grabbed everything off the kitchen counter threw it in the car. I was set with my books and magazines and $1 coke from McDonald's! :)

We were thrilled that the showings didn't have to last very long and our house was under a contract after 12 days! And we were thankful that the buyer didn't want to close until the end of May to give us plenty of time for our house to be finished.

0 comments: