Since being married I have watched more football than I ever thought I would. I wonder how much more it would be if we had cable. I don't mind it, because it is just fun to be in the same room together, but I'm kind of glad that there will be a break for a while! :)
Raymond and I had our own Super Bowl party. He wanted to actually watch the game and so often with groups (especially church ones) you don't get much watching done. I wanted to stay home and so we did. I fixed yummy corn dip, pigs in a blanket, and brownie cupcakes. We ate like we really were at a party. Ray watched the game and I worked, just looking up to watch the commercials (which I wasn't overly impressed with). I loved listening to him cheer the Giants on and would jump when he let out a sudden yell. I did watch the end, and am always glad when the underdog wins.
Monday, February 4, 2008
Super Bowl
Posted by Julie at 7:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
sounds like a perfect super bowl party!
Your party sounds a lot like ours. Those little stolen evenings are my favorite. As for guys letting out a yell during parts of the game...It must be a hubby thing because Jeremy does the same thing. My dad would wake the entire neighborhood during an exciting football game. Sometimes your heart stops momentarily until you remember...oh yeah, it's just about the game. =-D
Post a Comment