My sister let me know that she couldn't believe that I would go so long without an update and especially not share about her being able to come home. So...April was a crazy month with something going on every weekend not to mention that Jamie was able to come home! :) Below are some pictures highlighting some things that happened.
Raymond and me @ Danielle's rehearsal dinner:
I had the honor of being in Danielle's wedding:
And YEA! Jamie was able to come home!
I enjoyed her staying a night with us. It would be just like her to be on the bed with the cat when neither one of them were supposed to be on it!
It was really great to catch up with some OBU friends at my friend Robin's wedding:
Our small group volunteered at the Memorial Marathon. Those who can't run...serve water! It was cold, wet, and cold!
There were TONS of people around! Before the race began:
After the race started:
After the race started:
Raymond got Kenny Chesney tickets for his birthday.
I loved watching his excitment during the concert!
We gave up trying to get a picture with his eyes open! That's more of what I wanted to do with my eyes!

1 comments:
Yay for an update! By the way, I love your brown shirt in the last picture--very cute!
Post a Comment