Monday, May 12, 2008

Weekend of Celebrations!

Happy Birthday Mom!
We celebrated my mom's birthday Saturday with dinner at Poblano Grill and then with a really yummy strawberry cake she requested that I make.

Welcome to the world, Harrison!
Sharing a birthday with my mom is my new nephew, Harrison Joseph. (I'm an aunt!) As soon as we heard that he was coming, Raymond had a huge smile all day...too cute. I can't wait to see baby Harrison and think that Michigan is way too far away! Congrats Nikki and Jeremy!

Happy Mother's Day!
Since I was with my mother Saturday night we had lunch with Raymond's mom Sunday.

Happy 6 Month Anniversary!
I realize in the big scheme of things 6 months isn't anything, but I think it's pretty neat to say that we have been married 6 months. It was just yesterday that we were married. The time has flown by as I'm sure our years together will fly by! We didn't really get to celebrate like we would have liked, but my most thoughtful, sensitive husband had several sweet cards to mark the day. I am blessed!

2 comments:

danielle said...

Yay for a blog update!! love it! loveyou!

Anonymous said...

Yay for an update, and yay for reasons to celebrate!

~Natalie