Harley loves being inside. Even if Raymond is outside with her and I'm inside, she would rather come in. (She must love me more!) The door to our garage has a cat door in it. It finally came in handy for her. I heard some crying at the door and found this precious face begging to be let in. I couldn't pass up the photo opportunity!
She took no time to figure it out and she just hopped right in!
As cute as it was that she figured that out, I'm afraid that she will soon be too big, not realize it and get stuck. She is one growing puppy! We went to the vet Wednesday and she gained 6 pounds since the last time we went 3 weeks ago. She's up to a whopping 17 pounds! Which I know is nothing compared to how big she will really get.

3 comments:
Alright. We love hearing Harley stories, but we'd like some other topics too ;-)
i love your harley stories!! now i just cant wait to meet her! maybe a raley and harley play date is in the making?!?! love you my friend!
Too funny!
Post a Comment