Friday, October 2, 2009

Great State Fair of Oklahoma!

My parents always go to the fair together but this year they couldn't because my dad was going to be out of town. So my mom and I decided to go together instead!

We split an Indian Taco. It had at least 2 cups of cheese with very little meat, so that left much to be desired. But then we split a fried Snickers Bar...YUM! We walked off our calories as we people watched and went through various buildings. I was fascinated by the goats being milked by hand, and wished I could have seen more animals. We also went through the Agtropolis building, looked at booths with crazy products and saw all of the 4-H entries which I think is so interesting. We then went to the sea lion show (because I always hear about it from Drew and Kacy on KISS FM) which was mostly cheesy but kind of cute. And then we took the little tractor tram back to our gate. We crammed a lot into a short amount of time and so we were exhausted when we left, but I loved spending the time with my mom!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Cute picture of you and Mom! Glad you guys had fun!

danielle said...

this post reiterates to me that you and raymond should buy a house in newcastle. in fact, we have several new ones going up in our neighborhood... JUST AS WE SPEAK! jackson agrees (by the way!) love you.

Natalie said...

i miss drew and kacy! they were talking about the sea lion show as i was driving into okc on friday. :)

Verlan said...

Thanks for going with me. It was fun and I loved getting to spend time with you. Love, Mom