Sunday, February 7, 2010

Family Pictures

For whatever reason, we didn't get a whole family picture during Christmas. So my mom was adamant that we get a family picture before Jamie went to Phoenix. We started out in the backyard. Thankfully Doug was there to take the pictures. The cool thing about my new camera that we used is that it takes a lot of pictures really fast. And so Doug did just that. He took a lot of pictures...over 150 pictures! Lucky you only get to see a few. They are fun to look at because he captured everything which now documents what we went through to get a family picture!

Ray kept leaning on me and finally pushed me off the stool.
We realized these wouldn't work because my dad was off centered. But at that point he already was done and went inside. So we got some of just the girls.

Jamie posing again!
Then it was just our turn. We decided to hold our hands like the college girls do on facebook. Clearly it took some discussion. Unfortunately those pictures didn't turn out.

Cute couple

Another cute couple! :)

So we tried the whole family picture again inside. I don't remember what was so funny! But it was!

Ray felt the need to put his arm on me. I didn't like that...everyone else had their arms down. To bad we ruined it because it's great of everyone else!

Oh wait! Let's get Ashley...she's a part of the family! It didn't start out good.
Check out Jamie's face! I love that my dad and Ray are oblivious to what is going on!
I should just let go!

Finally!

3 comments:

Verlan said...

We could not stop laughing at those pictures with Ashley. I think she does better in pictures by herself. Thanks for sharing. Now I just have to get one printed off for me. Love, Mom and Dad

danielle said...

how fun! i love this post! i LOVE the picture of three of you girls! it is so pretty! and i agree, those were two really cute couples! :) i am a HUGE fan of your new camera. im jealous.

Jamie said...

Fun post for a fun afternoon that we had... it truly was priceless and I do think my favorite is the one of ashley :)