Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Snow/Ice Days

Day 1 of no school brought ice! Luckily there was no damage for us as I know that much of the state lost power!Day 2 brought snow! It was so beautiful!



And of course Davy loved being out in it! Do you see his little tongue eating the snow flakes?

We also ventured out to a Thunder game with Jamie and Doug. (Her camera has the picture of all of us.)

Day 3 and 4 of no school brought nothing. No more snow/ice and no melting. Ray was off one of days I was and so it was really great to spend time with him!
I was fascinated by the formation of icicles along our house.




I'm sad these days are over. I have really enjoyed resting, reading, cleaning, and hanging out at home. Although I think that at the end of the year when we make these days up I'll dread it.

2 comments:

danielle said...

i, too, was fascinated by the icicles. they got pretty impressive! glad you enjoyed your days off work!

Natalie said...

glad you had fun and got some rest! i'm jealous about all of the snow/ice days that you all have been getting!