Friday, February 5, 2010

I Got a New Camera

I have been wanting a SLR camera (that sounds like I know what I'm talking about but I don't. I just wanted a camera that could give me a blurry background and not take forever between shots.) I am an avid blog reader and so many people have these great pictures that I was jealous of their pictures. So my Christmas present was money towards one.

I have had more fun taking pictures. Tons.Of.Pictures. Tons of pictures of the same thing. My living room and dog!

This is my first picture that had a blurry background. Nothing important, just my glass sitting next to me, but I was thrilled!
I also got another lens. The first time I was able to try it out was when I was at home with my family. It gets an even more blurry background!

Jamie is such a poser!

My pretty mother!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

OOh! Great shots!!! Yeah for a new DSLR! What kind did you get?? :)

danielle said...

how fun!!! jackson will be more than happy to be a model while you practice taking pictures! :)

Natalie said...

Fun! :)