Ray was out of town and my parents once again offered to help pack. I wanted to put the Pack Master's skills to good use in the kitchen! We had no idea that any storm was coming, and when we noticed it getting darker we didn't think much of it. My dad was watching a race and he told us that scrolling along the bottom of the screen was saying that strong storms with large hail were coming through. So we changed to a channel where they would interrupt with bad weather and sure enough we knew within minutes!
As soon as I saw it start coming down I knew I needed my camera!
It. Was. SO. Loud! The camera didn't really capture the effect of the leaves being torn off the branches. The smell of cut branches/leaves was really strong.
Actually it was a terrible feeling standing in the house listening to it hit, and I was so thankful that I wasn't home alone or I would have probably been freaking out!
No more flowers! :( (There were still in the yard from a previous rain to get water...they don't normally stay there.)

1 comments:
insane! y'all have had crazy extreme weather in the last year!
Post a Comment