Bridget and I took a trip to see Natalie in Ft. Worth! The more we visit the more of a challenge it is to come up with what we are going to do!
This time we went to Ft. Worth Water Gardens. The sound of this water rushing was incredible!
I was excited to go to the bottom. It is hard to tell, but the water is rushing under the very narrow steps which make you feel dizzy and out of control.
I looked to see that Natalie was ready to turn around! Bridget and I didn't make it much farther and turned around to explore the rest of the gardens.
I love our times together! Even though we don't talk consistently while apart we always have incredible conversations while together. They always range from food and CMT, to politics and the nations. It is refreshing to be known by these girls and have the chance to go deep!
1 comments:
Yay! Love you friend and always look forward to our times together! (I'm checking my schedule.) :)
Post a Comment