I love reading blogs. I love reading blogs of people I know and even of those who I don't. I figure I'm a pretty nosey person and I love knowing what people are up to and about. I have been thinking about starting a blog for a long time after reading someone's blog and thinking that it was so neat that she was able to document all of the exciting things that happened. So now as a newlywed, I think that it would be so fun to jot about day's events and write about life as it happens. I don't have any deep or interesting thoughts, so this will likely be boring to most. (Although this could be in part for the one person who is excited that I would have one of these!) So here's to having something to look back on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i dont know if i am the one that would be so excited that you have on... but i am!!! especially since i will be in arkansas and the phone is not your favorite thing is the world, this is PERFECT! love you ju!
Yay! I'm excited that you're now officially a blogger! I love the details of life, so keep on blogging. Speaking of that, I haven't written a blog in a while . . . I love you, friend!
Post a Comment