Friday, January 18, 2008

Canceled Dates

My poor husband has been so great to think of and plan dates for us the past two Fridays. But because I have been feeling so bad, I've become the party pooper and we haven't done anything. So rather than going to the movies and me probably falling asleep, I went to bed and he worked in the kitchen fixing our faucet. (I love that he is handy around the house!) But last week he did plan something all on his own that I couldn't ruin! It had been a stressful week and I came home to a candlelight dinner. He's so thoughtful and great on the grill!

3 comments:

JHawk said...

ahhh...how sweet and beautiful!!!

danielle said...

very sweet!!! love it!

Stormy said...

What a great idea to blog about! Thanks for sharing your page with me! I love to be able to catch these little glimpses into everyone's life. I hope you get to feeling better!

~Nikki