It doesn't really seem like we were married 4 months ago today. Our wedding was the most fun day which was the start of a marriage to the most fabulous husband! I continue to be amazed at how I can spend so much time with him and it still not be enough. Our days are too short! I'm content just doing the most simple things.
Friday night we made dinner, caught up on CSI's and Law & Orders and played games. I love to play games and I love to win. One of our wedding gifts was a great collection of games which included one of my favorites: Chinese Checkers. I was so excited and so I made Raymond play with me. I killed him the first time and so easily agreed to another game. He was much more competitive and nearly beat me, which I didn't enjoy. He has been begging to play again for a few months and not being in the mood to loose I wouldn't want to. Friday night, I finally gave in! Fortunately I beat him which raised my confidence in the game. He kept wanting to play and I kept beating him. Sunday night the weather was beautiful. We got sandwiches and took them to the lake to eat...along with the Chinese Checkers game. Again, I beat him. I loved it!
Saturday night Raymond wanted to go to the car show. I wasn't sure what it would be like, but it was so much fun! I thought it would be cars that I wouldn't be interested in, but there were everyday cars. We had fun getting in and out of cars we could never afford and also planning what we would buy next. I felt kind of old talking about gas mileage and safety ratings. We have it narrowed down to the Ford Explorer or the Hyundai Veracruz.
Here we are in my next car or cross-over vehicle as they are referred to now. It is one that will accommodate any additions to the family. :)
We were walking along, in great conversation when all of sudden Raymond makes a groan. He saw this car. I still don't know that the big deal was. He wanted a picture:

0 comments:
Post a Comment