Sunday, March 23, 2008

Spring Break

Posted by Picasa

Because we couldn't get away for Spring Break, Raymond surprised me by taking me to the Arcadian Inn Bed and Breakfast. He came home from work with precious tulips that were the perfect spring flower for our little spring break getaway. It was so nice! There were little details that made it especially nice to stay there. I loved the fire place in our room and the fabulous breakfast that was brought to us that morning. I was most impressed by the red sugar crystals that were on the edge of my orange juice glass.

I'm a little bummed that my break is over. It has been so nice to not think about or do anything for school, sleep in, meet friends for lunch, spend a couple of days with my mom, and do some things around the house. I could do this for a lot longer.


0 comments: