We have both at our house.
The cat: With my parents out of the country, Ashley came to stay with us. She's done it before and it is never a problem, except we didn't have a dog before. Oh my goodness! They aren't friends yet. Those who have met Ashley know she isn't the friendliest cat and Harley is beyond friendly. It doesn't really mix. It is about to drive me crazy when Ashley gets dumb enough to venture out of the guest room thinking that Harley will leave her alone.
The mouse: We thought we were seeing some droppings under our sink but we weren't sure. But we found one in our driveway that was run over. Thankfully I haven't seen any alive...and I'm even more thankful that I have a husband to quickly take care of this problem!

2 comments:
I can't wait to meet Harley... love the pictures of the two. Yuck for the mouse... I would not be a fan.
Jamie
Harley's so cute!
Post a Comment