Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Jamie!

This girl is pretty great! Not only is she the craziest, but she has such a servant heart that is to be admired. My wish is that she were closer! As I was searching for a picture of us, I came across some really funny ones from last Christmas. This is a pretty typical photo session with us.

Another typical Jamie face:

Then I love the one we took from my wedding day!


Since of course I haven't mailed her card, what better gift than to get a whole blog devoted to her...it's better than a shout-out that she always is wanting! :)

I love you, Jamie!

3 comments:

danielle said...

i love those pictures of jamie that capture her faces! so cute!!

Anonymous said...

That is so fun.

Bridget

Anonymous said...

Thanks Julie for the shout out and love the pictures. Thanks for dedicating a whole blog to me :) Love ya! Jamie