Pray for my parents.
They left yesterday for Nicaragua on a mission trip with their church in partnership with Feed the Children. Their team leader wrote, "We will work with local schools and at a home for abandoned and abused boys. Our hands on ministries will include remodeling a building for community activities, building protective fences for a school and the boys home, conducting sports and personal hygiene training, and providing educational events for the schools. We will join hands and hearts with Pastor Gomez and the believers in First Baptist Church of El Crucero for teaching and evangelism events."
Pray for their health and safety. They are no strangers to traveling overseas, but this is their first mission trip. I have found that when you are taken from home, comforts, etc. that you experience God in a different, refining and refreshing way. I hope that this is life changing for them! I'm thrilled that they get a chance to go...I wish I could GO too!
P.S. Good thing they will only be gone 10 days. I don't like that I can't just pick up the phone and call my mom! :)

2 comments:
Too cool that your parents are on a mission trip! I've been missing you, friend. Hope that you have a good week!
I'm excited for them and I will be praying. Bridget
Post a Comment