I'm picturing my college friend Sarah singing this in the dorm. I was always impressed that she knew all the words.
What I'm not impressed with is this weather. I don't love how I have to waddle like a penguin on the solid sheet of ice to my car in the parking lot. I don't like having to hold on to the door handle to scrape my windshield stressing about what the roads will be like and what route would be best for me to go. I don't like how it took me 8 minutes to go a mile. Granted I mainly just let my car go by itself without pressing on the gas. The people behind me didn't like that and I don't like how they get too close.
I do like that I made it and that I'm home in my almost cozy house. And I like that I don't have school tomorrow. But I don't like that we now have lost our snow day in February which was a day Raymond had off too. But I now have time to blog which many of you should like! :)
I'll take the time tomorrow to catch everyone up on our uneventful month so far.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Ice, Ice Baby
Posted by Julie at 5:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i, too, HATE the ice.
Bring on the ice--to Texas anyway! I would gladly take some. :) Just let me get to the store first to buy some food so I don't starve.
Post a Comment