I hate this feeling! But the good thing is that there won't be kids tomorrow. That always makes a big difference.
Jamie left this morning. It's always fun when she's here. We went to my parents for breakfast to say bye.
The past few days have been pretty non-eventful. Running errands, hanging out with the fam, and watching more episodes or Army Wives. (Good thing we have cable now for when it starts!) I have also been working on a presentation for tomorrow that has consumed much of my time.
Exciting news is that my friend Bridget got engaged to Ryan during the fireworks on New Years. Yea for talking weddings again!
Ray took down our lights today. It's a shame that he couldn't do it yesterday when the weather was so nice.
I think people should leave their lights up all year long. They are always so fun to look at. But I don't want to have to pay the electricity bill. I won't have time to take Christmas down in our house until next weekend, so I will still enjoy those lights!

2 comments:
I've enjoyed reading what you've been up to Julie! :) Have fun tomorrow with no kids at school!
Sad the break is over for both of us... but it was great being home and seeing you everyday!! Love- Jamie
Post a Comment