Raymond happened to get off early one afternoon and so he was able to bring Davy up to the meet the kids. It was not expected, and so when I told the kids what was happening they were so excited. I wish I could describe the small roar that happened when they heard the news. Poor Davy was a little overwhelmed by their excitement.
We also took the best class picture. I feel like I shouldn't show their faces but they said this would have to take the place of our official class picture that was taken while I was gone last week. Also, while we were coming back into the classroom another teacher happened to be in the hall with us. She told me they were saying things like, "I got to touch his belly." and "I got to touch his head." Too cute!

1 comments:
that's so sweet and what a cute new background you have!!!
Post a Comment