I was off last Friday because of conferences which made a day-longer Spring Break. Fortunately for us, Raymond was off that day too! So we went away to a bed and breakfast. This booking was left up to Raymond which made me a little nervous, but he found us a cute little "western" B&B to spend a couple of nights.
My favorite feature of a B&B is when breakfast is brought to us. This place delivered a fabulous country breakfast both mornings.
There was no TV to watch...just movies. I was completely satisfied with my books and magazines, and Raymond did a little more exploring. The owner's cat took on to us. It always hung around our cottage, peek through the window, and would hop on our golf cart whenever we came to and from our car.
You couldn't drive your car to the cottages so we had a golf cart. It was my first time to drive one and I had so much fun! I also loved how secluded we were.

3 comments:
Thanks for all the updates... looks like it was a fabulous, relaxful weekend!
Looks really pretty there! It sounds like it turned out really nice!
What a fun place! I love driving golf carts! :) Whenever my dad plays golf on vacation, I like to be the driver.
Post a Comment