(I realize that this is over a month ago, but better late than never, right?)
We had a good Valentines despite both of us being sick. I had no voice so it was a silent weekend for us. Raymond cooked a great dinner and it was nice that we stayed home so I could eat it in my pajamas! We decided just to do small inexpensive gifts for each other. While I just got him an OU hat, I was most impressed with his!!
I have been talking about wanting a swing ever since we moved into our house. My parents had an old one in the attic (that used to belong on a porch of an old house) and said that we could have it a long time ago. I had forgotten about it since we realized it wouldn't fit on our porch. Raymond had the idea to hang it from one of our great trees in the backyard. He called them for permission to pick it up and then surprised me. I love it!! So, so thoughtful! :)
I need to find some cushions for it and I'm looking forward to the leaves coming and bringing great shade for me to read!

3 comments:
Raymond did good!
Aw, how sweet! That's a great place for it! We'll have to swing and chat the next time I'm at your house. :)
VERY thoughtful. the best kind!
Post a Comment