Thursday, June 25, 2009

Out with the OLD

...in with the NEW dishwasher! When I moved into this house, I already knew that the dishwasher was a piece. I even thought it was broken and spent a week washing everything by hand. It definitely looks old!
Luckily Raymond was able to figure it out and got it working. Well, after 2 years of me talking about getting a new one, and several months of looking at adds, we finally bought one. I was so impressed with my handy dandy husband that could install it for free!

Its amazing the difference it makes! I LOVE it!! (Raymond especially loves it...he's usually the one who works it the most.) :)

5 comments:

Samantha said...

Oh, I LOVE getting new appliances! And I love it even more when I don't have to pay for the installation! ;)

Way to go Raymond!

Amanda Isaacs said...

I love all the updates! I miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

It looks good...I'm so glad you finally got one that you like.

B

Hilary de Haan said...

Awesome! It defintely pays-off to have a handy hubby :-)

JHawk said...

I'M SOOO JEALOUS!!! We are in need of a new one badly!!! Too bad we are renting cause we're not spending $$$ on one for a house that we don't own!