This week is my first official week of summer where I don't have ANYTHING going on. It's fabulous! My main job to tackle is our home, which hasn't received much attention since before school was out. The end of the year is one of the busiest times. Having to wrap everything up, getting things sorted to pass on to next years teachers, writing awards, and packing up a classroom for the summer takes a lot of time. Plus I was getting things ready to teach Great Expectations. Of course Raymond was such a great help. It did make it easier for him to come if we could catch up on our shows off the Internet. The Smartboard made for a great screen.
So I promise to update what has happened since school has been out. Coming up: Memorial Day, Jamie come homes, and of course Davy! :)

2 comments:
Looking forward to the updates. Love, Mom
Yay for summer vacation! :)
Post a Comment