Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Day

Christmas morning!

We all got one big gift so to help make it more exciting, my mom made a puzzle out of it.
Do you notice Davy's stocking? My mom made it to match ours. So cute!

Aunt Jamie checking out the stocking loot!

Santa did good!



Feasting on wrapping paper.


He was so excited...he couldn't wait!

He loved his bone. By that night he had eaten through the middle.

I love Skype! We got to talk with both of Raymond's sisters...and Jamie across living room!

It's tradition to decorate sugar cookies every year. And each year we start out together but I always end up finishing by myself!
Some of our cookies.

Julie heart Raymond

Phase 10 ...I won!

2 comments:

danielle said...

we played phase 10 too!!! so fun!! and you guys decorate pretty cookies!!!

Jamie said...

it was a fun day!! glad to be home!