Sunday, November 23, 2008

Jamie Came to Town!

She came for Juli Makenzie's wedding. Not only was it beautiful, but the ceremony was incredible and worshipful. Their reception was at the Skirvin. It was my first time to go there and it was so pretty too! Great places to take pictures!I love that there was a photo booth. So fun!
Of course she was the first to get candy as the wedding favors. I think she was excited!
Then on Sunday we did Thanksgiving since she couldn't be back for the actual holiday. We were trying to take some pictures that could possibly be used for a Christmas card and of course had fun while at it.
Typical Day Family gatherings include playing games. As we were playing, talk of the previous night's wedding came up. The program was sitting on the counter and so Jamie was showing it to my uncle. When it came to the page with words to a congregational song it was no surprise that Jamie started singing. I took the little pause in the game to grab my camera to get a picture of us playing a game. While away from the table my uncle then started to sing with her. Just as I snapped the picture he yelled "Everybody!" to join in at the chorus. Crazily we all did! Priceless, yet typical family behavior!

We love it when Jamie comes. It is always fun and full of laughing...usually at her. But I love how she can liven everything up! Looking forward to when she comes for Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the post Julie!! I think the last picture is my favorite or more just the story that goes along with it, truly priceless :)
Love ya- Jamie

Unknown said...

I read your blog all the time. I am so happy that it was such a blessing to the whole family and that the program offered that funny memory!!! I love your pictures from the photobooth in our scrapbook!thank you for your kinds words about the ceremony as well, that means a lot coming from you.
love,
juli gibson...ha!