Even two days later, Harley is still a little sluggish and not wanting to eat. Not to mention she threw up at my parents house. They DO love her because they offered to keep her next weekend when Raymond and I are out of town. The little patient is cute with her little purple bandage. Notice the hand...it's my mom's hand. My mom is even more of a non-dog person that I am and so it makes me laugh how she pets her. However, it works on Harley because even today when we went to my parents house for something, my mom clearly was her favorite.
When we arrived, Ashley happened to be standing at the door. Below is the greeting that she gave Harley!
I had to get a new camera. My old one had been dying a slow death since this summer and it officially wouldn't take a picture last week. We ordered a new one online and I LOVE the difference. I never knew what I was missing. I have to practice to figure everything out, and of course my only subject is Harley! :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment