Harley still hasn't eaten anything since her surgery, has trouble going to the bathroom, and now she throws up whenever she drinks. So I called my aunt who knows a lot about dogs, who called someone else, and it was determined that I should take her to see someone today. My vet is closed so I took her to the emergency vet.
Waiting patiently:
He said that her being nauseated and in pain is what is keeping her from eating and being lethargic. So she got two shots to manage those, and hopefully get her interested in food. She still won't have anything to do with food as I write this.
She wouldn't even sit up while we rode in the car! :(

4 comments:
that last picture makes me so sad for her.. poor girl!
Oh! I hope she gets better. Poor thing.
Bridget
Poor Harley!! :(
Is Harley doing better?
Post a Comment