I was sick most of the month with mono and my stomach. Raymond was so good to me the whole time!
FEBRUARY
We celebrated Raymond's and my dad's birthday at Pop's.
MARCH
Since I couldn't go anywhere for Spring Break, Raymond took me to a Bed & Breakfast.
We also had a blast celebrating Easter.
This was the month of weddings! Jamie came home for Danielle's wedding. My college friend Robin was married as well.
MAY
Ray's birthday gift was to the Kenny Chesney concert.
Ray's youngest sister, Catherine, graduated from high school.I reeled in my first fish while fishing with the Harris family at Canton Lake. (That's as close as I got to the fish.)
We celebrated a year since our engagement downtown at The Melting Pot.
We celebrated Memorial Day by breaking in our ice cream maker. This became common all throughout the summer.
JUNE
I went to see Jamie in Phoenix.
We fixed up our flower bed (this was right after it was planted...it grew to be much more beautiful). And I painted the dining room. My perfectionism came out with the small brush.
JULY
We met our nephew, Harrison, for the 1st time.
Jamie came home again!
AUGUST
We got our first puppy...precious Harley!
Thanks to Bridget's parents, we went to an OU game.
SEPTEMBER
For Labor Day we took Harley to Moore to meet her dog cousins.
OCTOBER
This month was pretty uneventful except for being consumed with Harley. We loved to take her to the lake.
NOVEMBER
Our sweet dog passed away.We stayed in a cute Bed & Breakfast in Eureka Springs for our 1st anniversary.
Jamie came home again for yet another wedding! 
Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:
Yay 2008! :)
{Except for the sad parts. XOXO}
I just hate that the OU game was ruined by such horrible rain.
Bridget
Post a Comment