Sunday, December 21, 2008

December Recap

It has been a while since I have posted and I have been hearing about it! :) Life has been busy, but not too exciting. Here is some of what we have been up to:

Raymond is a great helper when I have much to do for school!
We have loved driving around looking at Christmas lights. I'm so amazed at how detailed people get. The first picture is someone's home, and the second is at Chesapeake.

I have had a lot of fun baking. I made these awesome coconut-lemon loaves to give away. The recipe is here.
Life just got sweeter being on Christmas break!

Day 1: Raymond's older sister surprised their mom yesterday coming to town earlier than expected. We had a great visit eating chicken and dumplings and of course holding precious Harrison. He has grown so much and is such a happy cuddly baby!

Day 2: I took a nap today! I haven't had a nap in months. It was great!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

He sure does look cuddly! And yay for hubbys who help out with school-work! Ben always says that since I stopped teaching, he isn't teaching either! :)

Natalie said...

Yay for an update! I hope you enjoy your break from school!

danielle said...

Day 3: Breakfast with Danielle! :) I had a great time! Lets do it again soon. Love you!