Today was busy, but super fun!
I met Danielle for breakfast and had a great time with her. Then I went with my mom to Tinker to go shopping. We spent 2 hours at the BX chasing down deals that they would announce over the intercom. I got a "turkey" platter for $5, 4 Santa dishes for $2.75, and Christmas cookie decorations for 50% off. Then I got a muffin pan I had been wanting from BB&B for half the price and discounted Clinique. I love great tax free deals! We then fought the crowds at the commissary. There is an art to pushing the cart down those aisles!
I just finished cooking a new recipe for dinner of sausage potato soup which tasted even better in bread bowls and working on a Christmas surprise for Raymond. Yay! Now I'm off to bed to read...which I have time to do!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Day 3
Posted by Julie at 8:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yay for Christmas break! What are you reading?
what a great day! i think i need that sausage potato soup recipe... yum!
And then on Day 6 you get to see ME!! Can't wait and thanks for updating the blog! Love- Jamie
Post a Comment