Today was all things OSU! We drove to Stillwater to eat lunch at Eskimo Joe's. Yummy cheese fries and a free cup. You can't get much better than that! (Although Raymond taking the day off to go with us made the day pretty great!)
My mom said he couldn't wear anything OU today, so I was impressed he dressed in orange!
We then drove all around the campus as my parents shared where they lived, had classes, etc. It was fun to hear and made me think about taking my kids to OBU someday.
I had 5 coupons for a free Jr. Frosty from Wendy's that expired tomorrow. We couldn't pass up something free, so we all walked into Wendy's to get our free ice cream...except my mom. She was too embarrassed if we weren't going to buy anything.
Then everyone came over to our house to watch OSU play in their bowl game. Good thing we had cable and of course yummy food.
Jamie and I bought the Eskimo Joe bowl shirt half-price today so we had to take a picture. 
Too bad they lost, but they still had a great season and I'm still a big fan!
2 comments:
what a fun day! i am VERY impressed with raymonds outfit choice. :)
I have been thinking about you and wondering what you guys have been doing. It sounds like you guys have had a ton of fun. My brother's family is in town so I will call you when they leave.
Bridget
Post a Comment