Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Comments

A couple people have told me they were unable to leave comments. I clicked a few things having no idea what I was really doing (a little nervous because last time I lost all my settings) but I think it should work now. So please leave comments!

On another note I won the customized invitations from the free giveaway that I posted about the other day. Woo-hoo! Now what party am I going to throw? :)

5 comments:

danielle said...

well you guys could go with my plan and plan a party to celebrate that! i think that would be p-e-r-f-e-c-t!!!

Amanda Isaacs said...

I'm pretty sure I can guess what Danielle is talking about and I think it's a great idea! I'm glad your comments are working again. I've tried to leave some on previous posts and I couldn't. I kept thinking I was doing something wrong, but couldn't figure it out. I love all the Chicago pics. It looks like you guys had so much fun!

lrigsby said...

I'm excited that you won the invites! You have to take a picture when you get them so I can see how cute they are!

JHawk said...

i was one that couldn't leave a comment...i'll go back now!!!

Jamie said...

you could have a party for me :)