Davy got to stay with his Aunt Sissy while we were in Chicago. He loved it. His favorite part was jumping in the pool a few times a day. When he came home I was told we might have to retrain him a little. I wonder if this is what that means: Davy is NOT allowed on the furniture. I came into the living room and it almost scared me because I was not expecting to see this furry mass on the the couch. I quickly/quietly took a picture and then I made him get off...well, I had to pull his stubborn self off. This was yesterday. He has tried several times again today to get up on the couch with either one of us sitting there. Uh-oh! :)
Friday, July 10, 2009
Retrain the Dog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I warned you he might pick up some bad habits. :) We loved spoiling him and I think that is what aunts are for!
Post a Comment