I have always wanted to go to the farmers market. I don't really get excited about fruits and vegetables but I was excited about this because it was new. So my mom and I went out to the one in Edmond. We walked around the tables and looked at all the different produce. There were a lot of tomatoes and beans, which I don't eat, but I was able to fine some yummy things.

I love cucumbers and they taste better when they are mini like the ones I found. Cutting them up with a little salt makes a fabulous snack! The corn on the cob was delicious and I feel healthy with cantaloupe for breakfast. I couldn't be too healthy with the fruit, so I made a cobbler with peaches. Yum! I went to a farmers market and made a cobbler...how domestic!
(Raymond says that he will take me to the farmers market more often if it means I will make a cobbler!)
I love cucumbers and they taste better when they are mini like the ones I found. Cutting them up with a little salt makes a fabulous snack! The corn on the cob was delicious and I feel healthy with cantaloupe for breakfast. I couldn't be too healthy with the fruit, so I made a cobbler with peaches. Yum! I went to a farmers market and made a cobbler...how domestic!
(Raymond says that he will take me to the farmers market more often if it means I will make a cobbler!)


2 comments:
Yummy! My mom goes to the Farmer's Market at the The Children's Center in Bethany.
That looks awesome! I hear we have a farmers market here somewhere, but you have to get up pretty early because it closes around 8 or 9am.
Post a Comment