I know I am overdue for a new post. I had the thought yesterday that my two readers who check my blog regularly don't want to keep seeing the most depressing post. If anything I should put something more positive. Then my thoughts were confirmed when I read on a friends blog yesterday about her disappointment of checking blogs that are never updated. I feel the same way. Those who know me well know that I LOVE to read blogs. Some refer to it as blog stalking. It isn't much fun to go to the same blog over and over and see that nothing changes. And yet I do the same thing. Often though, I think I don't really have anything to write about. I don't have kids or a pet. But I do have a husband. And so I will write about him!

I'm sad for Raymond that they live so far away. I hope that Harrison will grow up to realize what a fabulous unlce he has. We look forward to spending more time with the Lilje clan this week.

2 comments:
well, you know julie... you could always have your own little baby and then raymond can be sweet and gentle with ya'lls baby. :) and then our babies will be bffs forever. i think this is a fabulous idea. fabulous.
Aw, those pictures are too sweet! and I'm excited about all these updates I see on your blog! :)
Post a Comment