If I had known yesterday that my friend Sarah from college is pregnant than I would have mentioned her yesterday too! I heard the great news today...congrats Sarah and Caleb!
I finally made it out of the house last night and went to POPS with Raymond's family. I hate that I can't hold Harrison. I don't think his super wiggly arms and legs would feel good to my stomach. Plus Raymond claims that he is over the weight limit for me. Whatever. We had a 45 minute wait and guess who had to hold him the entire time?
He did like to look at me though!
It's fun to watch him be hands on. A lot of men would rather just watch, or give the baby back when it gets fussy. (That's what I would do!) When Harrison got fussy he shifted positions, started to pat the bottom, and had him asleep in no time! I think it's kind of cool how the camera was able to catch the patting action. :) 
Our conversation later that night:Me: I was impressed with how you were with the baby tonight.
Raymond: Oh yeah?
Me: Yeah, you were great. Does it make you want a baby NOW?
Raymond: No.
Me: (sigh of relief) Oh good. Me either.

1 comments:
he just said no because he doesnt think you want one right NOW. :) which i think you do, so that our babies will be bffs forever. maybe even get married.. i mean if they were different genders. love you!
Post a Comment