Yes, I'm aware that the OKC Arts Festival was 3 weeks ago. I had always planned to blog about it...I even made Ray carry around the camera for this very thing. So I still have to! We went on a Wednesday night thinking that it wouldn't be as crowded as the Friday night was last year. Oh it was! But it was well worth it to stand in line for the fabulous food. Ray got an Indian taco, I got pizza, and we split fried pickles. Nothing light this night, and worth every calorie!
We loved looking at each of the artists booths, talking about what we would want to have. It's like going to a free museum! It's too bad that it only happens once a year.

3 comments:
we have never been before... we need to put that on our to do list for next year.
I'm glad we inspired you to get to blogging! We were sad we missed it this year. We had decent weather and everything!
So fun! This makes me wish I had gone to the arts festival here in Fort Worth.
Post a Comment