Saturday, May 16, 2009

Driving with Davy

When I drive Davy, he always sits on the passenger seat with no problems. But when I went to my parents house to get a suitcase it was pretty evident that Raymond had let him get away with not having to stay in his seat.
(Mom: I'm very aware that driving with a dog in your lap is very dangerous and trying to take pictures of driving with a dog in your lap is even more dangerous. But I was very careful!)
This is how it started. He walked his way over like it was no big deal. (I was stopped in this picture.)
Then he evidently felt the love sitting in my lap and wanted to give kisses. (Yes, the car is moving, but notice how focused I was on the road!)
He chilled all the way there.
I called my parents to come meet me in the driveway to see. While there he got treats of ice and loved it!

2 comments:

danielle said...

he loves you! raley does that too. i am always afraid i am going to get a ticket if a cop sees him. i dont even know if they do that...

Jamie said...

that's really cute and funny and enjoyed your disclaimer for mom!!