Natalie and I were able to fly into Pensacola together for Bridget's wedding last weekend. When we arrived, Bridget took us to a really fun restaurant where we could sit outside and enjoy yummy food. We then went to the beautiful house on the beach that Bridget's family had rented. The whole back of the house was glass doors that opened to a patio and the view was breathtaking. Friday afternoon was the bridal luncheon at her grandmother's home. Her aunt and uncle had a special talent for preparing very fancy food. In the picture we are opening the menu that tells about the courses. Each course had sea food in it, so it made for an interesting experience! :) A good time was had by all though!
After the luncheon we posed for pictures.
That afternoon, we had some down time and so Natalie and I walked along the beach. I love walking barefoot in the sand with the waves coming up on my feet. I could do this everyday!
The next day we enjoyed a great breakfast and more time to walk along the beach. We also had time to relax and read before the wedding. There is nothing better than reading than to read looking at the ocean.
We left sunny Florida the next morning to return to the rainy midwest. But thanks to Natalie who sat with me during my long layover at DFW even though she could have already gone home.
It was a great weekend!

5 comments:
the view from the house looked completely relaxing... aaaahhh.. i want to go to the beach! i love bridgets face in the last picture! she looks thrilled.. i love it!
thanks for finally updating! looks like a great weekend and such a pretty wedding. liked the dress you wore for the rehearsal dinner :)
you got some good pictures! it was a great weekend spending time with you!
I have to say I love this post! Thank you so much for being there.
B
Just beautiful!!! I feel like I really know all of you guys even tho we've only 'met' once. I had NO idea that Natalie had curly hair!!! Too cute! What a fun time and such a dreamy experience!
Post a Comment