Saturday, May 16, 2009

Bridgets Shower

We wanted to spend the day having fun with Bridget before her personal shower that night. We met at my house for breakfast with one of her favorites: Krispy Kreme.
Then we made tank tops. Navy was the main color for her wedding so over a navy tank top we thought it would be fun to have different shades of blue. Do we look oceany?
We tried to take pictures at the lake, but the wind was soooo strong that it was impossible. Defeated by the wind, we ate lunch at Chiles, another one of Bridget's faves, and then went to see a movie.

For her shower we went to Johnnie Carinos for dinner. Here is Bridget with her sister-in-law. But they could pass for sisters.
And then me and Natalie
My parents were gracious to let us go back to their house for gifts and dessert. Natalie and I both have fiesta dishes and so we were able to use them for the party. I love how colorful they are! Her invitation was colorful flowers and stripes, and so we tried to tie that into the table. (I got the idea to put ribbons down the center of a table from Danielle's baby shower.)

We had a great time reminiscing, laughing, and showering her with gifts.

Wedding post to come soon!

3 comments:

danielle said...

you do look very oceany!

Natalie said...

so fun! we threw a fabulous shower if i do say so myself. :)

Anonymous said...

It was a great shower and I'm so glad that you pointed out the ribbons. I didn't catch that. It was all so much fun.

B