Saturday, May 16, 2009

Daring Dog

Davy was playing with his hedgie all over the living room. He was kind of cute and so I sat on the couch hoping to get a fun picture. I didn't get a good picture, but in his daringness, he hopped up on the chair. I quickly snapped a picture and got up to remind him he doesn't sit in chairs. As I went towards him he all of a sudden remembered!
I have always heard that you don't let dogs play with old socks because they will then want to play with every sock because they won't know the difference. I learned this lesson with soda boxes. He went to town even though it weighed a ton.
Normally Raymond is the one to let Davy out of his crate in the mornings, but this particular morning I was the one up first. He was in a funny sleeping position when I got to him and so I had to get a picture.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Dogs and babies.... they always end up in the funniest sleeping positions! :)

lrigsby said...

I love catching up on whats going on with you. I need to do some updating myself. Also, loved the note to your mom about driving with the dog in your lap. Hilarious!

JHawk said...

Love it!!!